CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

At Work

I'm at work and trying not to work at the moment. It was nice this morning not having to get up early and go into work. Since I'm working on Saturday (boo!) I didn't have to come into work until 10am. I get to do that tomorrow also.
I love my podcasts, at this time my favs are We're Mean Because You're Stupid and Wasting Away on the North Coast. They have made me laugh either at lunch or on the way to work the past few days. And I have seriously needed that laughter. Work has not been fun. It's getting ready to pick up also. Aeration & Seeding season will be upon us next week. Yep, that's right we will start seeding customers next week. Gratefully we won't be starting full force, but we'll still be starting.
I've signed up for Jott this week and have used it couple of times on Twitter and once on Blogger (see below). I'm not sure how much I'll be using Jott especially with Blogger, but I guess time will tell.
Well, it's getting down to crunch time and I should actually get some work done around here. Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.