CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mid-dec Update

My birthday is December 19th. That's this Friday! I'm having a party...so if you're in the RVA-metro area, come to Wild Rose Cafe' (4620 Chester Square Rd, 23831) anytime from 7pm-1/2am and celebrate with me :)
My niece's 2nd birthday is on the 20th, but Mike and Shannon had her bday party this weekend. It was just the family at their new house and I think a good time was had by all. Pics and a video are here.
B and I took Lilly to see Santa Paws at Petsmart this weekend. Poor girl was scared. I think she thought we were going to leave her there with the scary looking man:

Since we're going caroling this weekend I wanted to get her a festive collar or something. Petsmart had 50% off some of the Christmas stuff already and included was a Ms. Claus dress. She hates it, but looks way too cute in it and I'm not the type to dress up my dog, but here she is, looking highly pitaful and pissed off:

It's too big for her so I'll be saftey pinning it when we go out that night.
I only have to work two days this week and then I have the rest of the week to myself :)
Update on my step dad: He looks much better than when he had to go to the ER and he's going back to work tomorrow (Monday 12/15).
I started my Christmas cookies tonight. I got one batch done...hooray! I hope to get everything done by Sunday 12/21. I don't really want to have to come home from work at 7pm and then bake cookies. Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

1 comments:

Walt said...

What a sweet, sweet baby!!