CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cleaning

I should have taken a before picture so I could track the progress of the cleaning. I've taken an hour each morning since Tuesday to start cleaning the house. I'll pick one area to do and work on that for an hour before going into work. I've already got my dresser and nightstand cleaned and the floor between those two pieces. My mom is getting a new desk and offered up her old one to us and I wanted to replace the POS desk that's in there now. There's nothing wrong with Mom's desk, she's just upgrading to one that she found on eBay. That meant that the "catch all" room that used to be the computer room (before we got the laptop) needed to be cleaned at least enough to get the old desk out and the new desk in there. I started that cleaning this morning and got everything off the desk but the electronics. I have an iMac that I was given for free that I've never bothered to hook up or use. I guess I'll be giving that to Goodwill. I also cleaned under the desk (lots of dustbunnies!) and into the corner. I need to work on the other side of the desk tomorrow morning. B's clothes are kept in this room and I did ask him to start getting them up and he did, but now he needs hangers to get more of them cleared. Fun! Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

0 comments: